There is an (-) 8 hours time difference between Central Europe and Nicaragua during the European summer and (-) 7 hours difference in the winter. There is a (-) 2 hours time difference between Miami or New York and Nicaragua during the daylight saving period and (-) 1 hour difference the rest of the year. Please take this information in consideration for the multi destination pick up and drop off schedule. For those who would like more specific information about our country to prepare for your trip, we recommend the following travel literature:
1) Nicaragua Handbook written by Richard Leonardi, Edition Footprint
2) Moon Handbook / Nicaragua written by Joshua Berman and Randy Wood
1) Reise Handbuch Nicaragua, by Veronika Schmidt, Conrad Stein Verlag.
2) Nicaragua by Klaus Wiesner Reise-Know- How-Verlag Peter Rump
1) Le Petit Fute – Nicaragua
Note that our country and its infrastructure are changing very fast and that most travel guides are not updated. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us to receive the accurate and valid information you might need.